The MAC Plantmaster E is a ZERO EMISSIONS hot water pressure washer that doesn't compromise on cleaning performance.
This range of machines have been specifically designed around a large 375L, double insulated, stainless steel water tank which locks in the heat generated by the bar heaters. This creates an extremely efficient hot water supply with a maximum output temperature of 80°C.
Cleaning power is still optimised with a range of versions available from 120Bar / 11 litre per minute to 200Bar / 15 litre per minute pump and motor specifications.
- Max 80°c with market leading heat retention
- 375lt stainless steel double insulated water tank
- Available up to 48kw heating power
- 14 standard models with additional bespoke options available
- Interpumps rated up to 110°C
- Low revving 1450rpm motor
- Unique stainless steel subframe construction
- Easy access for servicing with hinged lid and removable hinged front door
- Low thermal loss in standby
- Easy to use control panel with digital temperature display
- Variable total timed shutdown
- Soft start for heating elements
- Low water protection
- Anti-spike system
- Built in hour counter
- Fully bespoke design function
- Siemens PLC control
Make the change to a ZERO EMISSIONS electrically heated machine for guaranteed reductions in machine breakdowns, service costs & running costs.
Minimum 32amp power supply required for the Plantmaster E range.